The Comfort of Comfort Food in Basecamp
One thing that makes dining in Wausau unique are the number of local restaurants that offer farm-to-table fare. Using ingredients and products grown and sourced here in Central Wisconsin, check these places out:
Supper Clubs originally were dining and social clubs! Wisconsin has the most! Great prime rib, fish fries, juicy steaks, & the Old Fashioned. Supper Clubs in Marathon County:
- Pinewood Supper Club - est.1974, stone fireplace, thick pine planks, authentic Northwoods on Half Moon Lake.
- Richards Supper Club and Bar - family owned with prime rib buffets, broasted chicken, all you can eat chicken wings.
- Belvedere Supper Club - Sunday brunch buffet with ribs, salad bar, entertainment, and a warm welcome.
- Buck-A-Neer Supper Club - all you can eat steak and shrimp, they love celebrating your birthday.
- Palms Supper Club - est. 1936, the first "round bar" in Wisconsin, special Friday menu.
Use the Filter search below to discover a variety of Mexican, Italian, Asian, Hmong, Louisiana style, and Jamaican delights! Obviously there are Wings, Burgers, Fish Fries, and Cheese Curds everywhere - oh so good!
The greater Wausau area is home to numerous microbreweries, wine makers, and distillers of spirits…
Follow this Appetizer Adventure through the Greater Wausau Area while enjoying special discounts and…