Biking Trifecta: Pancake Time Trial and OFFO Time Trial
Pancake TT: Saturday, May 20th, 2023
Town of Corning
N1569 State Road 64 & 107
Merrill, WI 54452
OFFO TT: Saturday, June 10th, 2023
Town of Berlin
11248 Berlin Lane
Athlens, WI 54411
Pancake Time Trial Saturday May 20th, 2023
25 mile Time Trial with a 6 mile kids race option.
9:00 kid race and 10:00 am adult race.
Location is the Town of Corning town hall, just west of Merrill, WI on Highway 64
Address: N1569 State Rd. 64 & 107, WI-64, Merrill, WI 54452
Onsite Registration at 8:00 am
Adults online Registration until Thursday May 18th, 2023 - $35
Youth (19 years & Under) Online Registration until Thursday May 18th, 2023 - $15
Race Day Registration all Racers add $5
Pancakes will be served after race during awards. Also include sausages and juice/chocolate milk
FREE for all race athletes
$5 anyone else
Next Race #2:
Saturday June 10th, 2023
Traditional TT Race
Town of Berlin Hall
11248 Berlin Lane
Athens, WI 54411
Onsite Registration at 8:30 am
Race starts at 10:00 am
Adults online Registration until Thursday June 8th, 2023 - $35
Youth (19 years & Under) Online Registration until Thursday June 8th, 2023 - $15
Race Day Registration all Racers add $5
Race Course Map: https://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/3154782913
Youth Race: https://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/3154788481
Printable Registration Form - All athletes MUST sign the Badger State Games Printable Waiver Form online during registration or on the printable registration forms at check-in. Please the form completely out or it will not be accepted.
Friday night race will have beverages and Awards at the Quality Inn Patio after the race.
Saturday Youth Race: Starting at 9:00 am at Town of Berlin Hall. 6 Mile (3 miles out and then turn back) flat course.
(Age determined as of first date of event)
FRIDAY: Check in is available beginning at 5:30 pm. First racer will go out at 7:00 pm and then every 30 seconds after that.
SATURDAY: Check in will begin at 8:30 am. First racer will go out at 10:00 am and then every 30 seconds after that.
- Approved helmets must be worn in all events.
- Racecourses are open to traffic. All riders must obey all traffic laws and observe the yellow Line rule. Riders who disobey the yellow line rule may be disqualified.
- Aero bars are prohibited in all mass start events. Aero bars may be used in time trials only.
- Applicants age on July 1 determines racing age category for WiSport points. You can join WiSport at any time, but you are strongly encouraged to sign up prior to the beginning of the season calendar.
- Race courses are open to traffic. All riders must obey all traffic laws and observe the yellow Line rule. Riders who disobey the yellow line rule may be disqualified.
- WiSport’s cumulative points scoring system emphasizes participation. Points are given to everyone finishing, based on how they finished within their age category. Age categories for Best of Five in Road Races and Time Trials are listed below. The running total is maintained during the season for each member. Year end awards are given out for each age category, based on total points received for your 5 best race events (Time Trial, Road Race, and/or both), as well as overall participation points.
- Age group points for all time trails and road races are given on a declining points system. 50 for first in your age group, 49 for second 48 for third etc.
- Overall total series points awards (male and female) are based on a total of all (age category) road race series and time trial points in all events completed.
- In the case of ties in any WiSport points competition, a computer generated average percentile score will be used to determine placing.
- Members may elect to race a different length race course when a race organizer offers this option. WiSport will treat each distance as a separate event for all points and standings. In some cases, a race organizer may offer different distance options with restrictions based upon age, gender, or other distinctions. You must comply with any such restriction in order to receive WiSport points, except that you may elect to race a course which is longer than the one intended for your age/gender group.
- If you race in more than one age group start, you will receive WiSport points for only one of these races unless the separate starts are listed as separate WiSport events. If the race length options are not restricted by age or any other way, a rider may freely choose to race either distance. All the distance options will appear on the website Schedule page as separate events. The schedule page may change from time to time during the season with regard to these optional distances.
- Team Points are derived from the top five finishers in age groups at time trials and road races.
Best of 5 Road Races and Time Trials
As of 2015, Wisport will no longer use the Best of 7 structure, requiring a racer who is predominantly a road racer to do time trials and vice versa.
The “Best of” Series will be separated into two individual categories:
- Best of Five Road Races
- Best of Five Time Trials
WiSport Members are automatically signed up for these two “Best Ofs” when they pay for membership. A member does not need to participate in TTs to be eligible for the RR series, or vice versa. The “Best Ofs” will still be in the already-outlined 5-year age increments
2023 Pancake Results by Age Group
2023 Pancake TT Overall Results
2022 OFFO TT
2022 Pancake TT
2020 Berlin TT & Race Up Rib Mt. Results Click Here
2020 Berlin Time Trails and Race Up Rib Mountain Results Click
2020 Berlin Time Trials and Race Up Rib Mountain Results
Click here for Results
2019 Race Up Rib Mountain
2019 Berlin Time Trials
2018 Combined Results
2018 Rib Mountain Results
2018 Berlin Results
2017 Results click here:
Sport Specific Questions: Contact Event Director: Peter Mahler by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Registration/Website Questions: Contact the Badger State Games office at 715-355-8788 or email@example.com