Saturday - Sunday, July 30th & 31st, 2022
Eastbay Sports Complex
602 E Kent St.
Wausau, WI 54403
Safe Sports Practices: www.visitwausau.com/safe-sports-practices
Entry Fees & Deadlines:
In Person: Visit the Hmong American Center at the address below from 10:00 AM – 4:30 PM, Monday-Friday.
Call with questions on Registration: 715-842-8390
In turn completed registration form and waiver form, and the deposit fee. Deposit fee may be in the form of a check, a money order, or cashier’s check.
By Mail: Mail completed registration form and waiver form, and deposit fee to the address below. Deposit fee may be in the form of a check, a money order, or cashier’s check.
Hmong American Center
Attn: Hmong Wausau Festival
1109 6th Street
Wausau, WI 54403
Registration Deadline: July 15, 2021 4 pm. Registration forms received after deadline or during the festival must pay a $50 late registration fee. There will be a $40 fee for all returned checks.
Deposit/Late Registration Fee: May check, money order, cashier’s check payable to Hmong American Center, Inc.
All athletes must sign the Waiver on the printable registration forms or online or at check-in.
Printable Waiver Form
All athletes MUST sign the Badger State Games Athlete Waiver online during registration or on the printable registration forms at check-in. Please the form completely out or it will not be accepted. (Waiver is attached to the registration form).
Besides receiving a Badger State Games Gold, Silver, Bronze Medal the top three winners will also receive Prize Money.
CASH PRIZES: Men's Division
CASH PRIZES: Women's Division
1. Any fighting will result in an Automatic disqualified for the player(s) involved or the whole team may be disqualified.
2. Referees have final say on calls.
3. All players must stay in the Team box. (If team box is available) Anyone out of the box can be penalized 5 yards (Referee’s discretion).
4. Team CAPTAINS or COACHES will ref and designated team members will help with chain gang. (Further details will be provided at the drawing).
5. Games will start within 5 minutes of time scheduled. If teams are not present within 5 minutes with minimum of 7 players will be disqualified.
6. Teams scheduled to ref and chain gang will lose security deposit, if they are late or do not show up within scheduled time.
7. Tournament will use 2015 Eau Claire Flag football Rules.
8. Your registration deposit will be forfeited if any of these terms and conditions are not fully adhered.
9. The Hmong American Center, Inc., and The Hmong Wausau Festival reserves the right to change, reduce or alter the prize money in accordance with the amount of teams. (Minimum teams: 10 Teams). 10. By signing this form, you agree and acknowledge that you will assume responsibility for all your actions associated with the Festival. You will take reasonable precautions to ensure that you do not cause harm to myself and to other and you will be responsible for my belongings. You understand that you will NOT and CANNOT hold the Hmong American Center, its Board of Directors, planning committee, employees, volunteers, and stakeholders liable for any personal injuries, loss, accident, misfortune, or damages. You will take full responsibilities for your actions and you will hold yourself accountable for any injuries and incidents that occurs during the Festival event. You understand that this is a public event and as a result photographs, videotapes, and other recordings may be made of you as a result of my participation in the events. Furthermore, you understand that the Hmong American Center and the Planning Committee may use photographs and other recordings of you in future promotions. These rules are not established to diminish the game. They are to protect you, your opponents, and spectators. The Hmong Wausau Festival is a way for everyone to come together to see old friends and meet new friends. It is time to have fun and celebrate together. Please play fair and safely so everyone can enjoy the tournament together. Thanks for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay during the festival.
For those that want to cheer on our athletes and to see them bring home the gold here are a few tips:
Best place to view the event & how much you can see: Bring your own chairs or towels/blankets.
Seating Available or bring your own chairs: Limited outdoor seating - see above.
Admission Fee: Not for spectators.
Concessions: Yes, concessions on site.
Carry-ins allowed (food &/or drink): No
Are Signs or Noise makers allowed:
Other Information: Free parking
Games start at 10:00 am each day.
Please be onsite 15 mintues before play starts.
Sport Specific Questions: Contact Event Director: Hova Vaj: 715-842-8390
Online Registration/Website Questions: Contact the Badger State Games office at 715-355-8788 or email@example.com