Save the Date:
Sunday, August 7th, 2022
Race Results: From 2021 Race
Location: 6990 Bluff Dr, Arpin, WI 54410
A 44 mile Road Race Starting and Finishing on the top of Powers Bluff Recreational Area.
Strava link click here: https://www.strava.com/routes/2709564471904241716
"One Bluffs Enough" Shorter race more info to come.
Registration: Online and Onsite.
Cost: $40 pre-registration
$50 race day onsite.
Schedule: Race Starts at 10:00 am
Onsite Registration starts at: 8:30 am
Registration will be at top of Powers Bluff Park in shelter house.
Registration includes a Bluff to Bluff / BSG Shirt
8oz bags of Cheese Cubes from Harmony Specialty Dairy Foods
Restrooms available onsite
DIVISIONS: Men & Women
(Age determined as of first date of event)
- Approved helmets must be worn in all events.
- Racecourses are open to traffic. All riders must obey all traffic laws and observe the yellow Line rule. Riders who disobey the yellow line rule may be disqualified.
- Aero bars are prohibited in all mass start events. Aero bars may be used in time trials only.
- Applicants age on July 1 determines racing age category for WiSport points. You can join WiSport at any time, but you are strongly encouraged to sign up prior to the beginning of the season calendar.
- Race courses are open to traffic. All riders must obey all traffic laws and observe the yellow Line rule. Riders who disobey the yellow line rule may be disqualified.
- WiSport’s cumulative points scoring system emphasizes participation. Points are given to everyone finishing, based on how they finished within their age category. Age categories for Best of Five in Road Races and Time Trials are listed below. The running total is maintained during the season for each member. Year end awards are given out for each age category, based on total points received for your 5 best race events (Time Trial, Road Race, and/or both), as well as overall participation points.
- Age group points for all time trails and road races are given on a declining points system. 50 for first in your age group, 49 for second 48 for third etc.
- Overall total series points awards (male and female) are based on a total of all (age category) road race series and time trial points in all events completed.
- In the case of ties in any WiSport points competition, a computer generated average percentile score will be used to determine placing.
- Members may elect to race a different length race course when a race organizer offers this option. WiSport will treat each distance as a separate event for all points and standings. In some cases, a race organizer may offer different distance options with restrictions based upon age, gender, or other distinctions. You must comply with any such restriction in order to receive WiSport points, except that you may elect to race a course which is longer than the one intended for your age/gender group.
- If you race in more than one age group start, you will receive WiSport points for only one of these races unless the separate starts are listed as separate WiSport events. If the race length options are not restricted by age or any other way, a rider may freely choose to race either distance. All the distance options will appear on the website Schedule page as separate events. The schedule page may change from time to time during the season with regard to these optional distances.
- Team Points are derived from the top five finishers in age groups at time trials and road races.
Safe Sports Practices: ://www.visitwausau.com/safe-sports-practices
Click for Results:
Click for Facebook link to images:
Sport Specific Questions: Contact Event Directors: Ralph & Sharon Bredl: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
or by cell phone at: 715-615-0368
or Contact the Badger State Games office at 715-355-8788 or email@example.com