|402 North Third Avenue 402 North Third Avenue Wausau, 54401|
First English Lutheran Church was founded in 1918, as the first English speaking Lutheran church in Wausau. Today we have 1,029 members who continue to work together to serve God. We are a congregation of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA). As Christians, we are called by Jesus to be faithful to the Great Commandment from John 13 (that we love one another as he has loved us) and the Great Commission from Matthew 28 (to invite all to be his disciples).